“O come, let us sing to the LORD; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation! Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!” Psalm 95:1-2
As we prepare for this Sunday, let us consider our blessings in being able to gather.
– We gather freely, without fear of persecution
– We are able to meet not impacted by any significant weather (unlike our friends in parts of Texas and Florida)
– We gather with Christians in this area who are united in their desire to encounter God and follow him
– We gather with the promise that God will meet us by his Sprit
– We gather to rehearse the glorious good news that the tomb is empty and Jesus is alive!
I will lead our times of singing, including a brief explanation of the words we sing in the hymn, Come Thou Fount. Eric will begin our series in the book of James!
Can’t wait to worship with you all.
Order of service:
Call to worship –
– Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow
– Come Praise and Glorify
– Come Thou Fount
– He Will Hold Me Fast
Song of Consecration – Be Thou My Vision
– Man of Sorrows
– Thank You Jesus